See the 2018 Mitsubishi Commercial Trucks
Time to expand or upgrade your fleet? Purchasing any of the 2018 Mitsubishi commercial trucks is a wise investment in your drivers and your business.
Mitsubishi has long been known for its fuel-efficient, workhorse trucks. In an effort to widen the gap between itself and competitors, the company has implemented some remarkable improvements in the coming model year.
Across-the-board advances make the 2018 Mitsubishi commercial trucks among the very best in value for commercial enterprises that rely on medium-sized vehicles.
Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso is excited to offer a full line of 2018 trucks to our loyal clients. Stop by our dealership at 1505 N. 4th St. between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. during the week, or on Saturdays by appointment. We can repair or service your existing fleet too!
Our San Jose truck dealership is marking its 50th year of serving California businesses. In addition to metro San Jose, our commercial clients are located in the nearby cities of Fremont, Milpitas, Santa Clara, and Sunnyvale.
2018 Mitsubishi Commercial Trucks, Loaded with Cutting-Edge Features
Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso keeps an inventory of quality FE 180 and FE 160 vans on hand. Here’s a rundown of notable features Mitsubishi has built into its selection of FE 2018 commercial trucks:
- DUONIC dual-clutch transmission enhances gas mileage and provides a smooth ride that rivals any top-of-the-line sedan. Dual-clutch transmissions, also known as semi-automatics, rely on computers to shift gears seamlessly – there are no clutch pedals for the driver to operate.
- Safety additions include crush bars in the doors, dual-caliper anti-lock braking, halogen headlamps for high visibility, and an energy-absorbing steering column. Mitsubishi’s 2018 FE vans are among the safest on the road.
- Cutting-edge diesel technology reduces fuel consumption while maintaining a high level of power and performance. The particulate filter, catalyst, and diesel exhaust fluid system work together to lower emissions. An optional idling system offers further fuel savings by automatically shutting down stationary vehicles after a specific period.
- Outstanding cab comfort. With ergonomic seating and instrument panel, an extra-plush driver’s seat, a dash-mounted shifter, a super-wide windshield for panoramic views, and plenty of storage, driving an FE vehicle is a pleasure, particularly on long trips.
- Optional Mobileye system. Audible and visual warnings alert drivers of excessive speed, movement in and out of lanes, even potential collisions with other vehicles or pedestrians.
Talk to a Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso representative about our 2018 Mitsubishi commercial trucks. Call 408-263-7300 today to arrange a visit to our dealership.