Not finding quite what you’re looking for in the cargo truck arena? Find your ideal vehicle at Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso. Versatile and endlessly customizable, with our extensive inventory of competitively-priced Fuso trucks, you’re sure to check every item off your long list of commercial vehicle desires.
Fuso Trucks Offer Flexible Fueling Options
Unlike other commercial truck manufacturers, Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso offers the broadest array of powertrain choices in the industry. Choose from 14 to 30-foot trucks to meet your business’ unique needs, including:
- All-new gas-powered trucks.
Simplify maintenance and fueling with gas-powered Fuso Class 4 and 5 models.
- The limited-release, electric eCanter.
Reduce fleet costs and streamline operations with the world’s first all-electric light truck.
- Traditional diesel-fueled vehicles.
A classic, fuel-efficient choice for your business’ large diesel fleet.
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks Are Endlessly Customizable
Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso offers an extensive selection of parts for our commercial vehicles. Outfit your cargo truck with the ideal options for your requirements with the help of our experienced sales and service staff:
- Incorporate a floor tracking system to secure cargo and liftgates to make moving and deliveries faster and easier for your team.
- Add ramps for your landscaping or light construction equipment.
- Customize your truck with refrigeration for food deliveries and catering.
- Discuss available options for vehicle recovery/towing, plumbing, pest control, and more.
Fuso Trucks Excel in Driver Comfort
In addition to dependable performance and exceptional efficiency, our Mitsubishi Fuso models hold a reputation in the industry for driver comfort. Discover how our new and used Fuso trucks can help you attract and retain skilled employees with coveted cab features such as:
- A quiet, comfortable, ergonomically-designed cabin, including an adjustable steering wheel and high-capacity heating and cooling.
- Spacious seating and ample storage space, with passenger seat storage for laptops/clipboards.
- Exceptional visibility and car-like maneuverability. (Some models offer a turning radius of 34.1 feet – tighter than a MINI Cooper!)
- Optional Mobileye collision avoidance system with audible and visual alerts.
Ready to add a versatile Fuso cargo truck to your Santa Cruz, Fremont, or San Jose fleet? Contact Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso at 408-263-7300 to learn more about designing your ideal Fuso truck today.